terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011

An english one

And even when there was no room to be

And even when there was no room for me

I would still gather sand
With the point of my fingers.

Leaning forward
Falling down,
Digging an hole
On the ground,

Making room for everything
I might be

Jealous
Now

And I'm

Gathering sand
With my fingers
And falling down
And digging the ground

And there's an huge hole
(Ooh...)
And I'm falling down
(Ooh...)

And somehow I know I can't help it.
There's no use in trying to see.

'Cuz my eyes are covered in dirt
And dirt pours from me

While I'm leaning forward
And falling down,
Digging an hole
On the ground,

I bet you're there
Just a tad smilling,

And I wonder when
I'll cross your mind.

('Cuz there's no room
And I'm digging mine,
But your not a ground,
You're my demise.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

O seu comentário é muito importante para mim! Obrigado!